- Co-working giant WeWork made its Orlando entry official Monday, announcing it has signed a lease for over 70,000 square feet in the Suntrust Center.
- Find out what the mayors of the City of Orlando and Orange County had to say about the future growth of their respective municipalities.
- With his retirement fast approaching, longtime Orlando Planning Director Dean Grandin reflects on his legacy, his favorite projects and succession plan.
- Learn which bidder has emerged as the first third-party purchaser of land in 68-acre urban infill project, their track record and vision for the parcel.
- Two local environmental groups made up of residents have sued the city of Orlando and affiliates of developer Foundry Commercial to try and stop development of
- Private developers can begin submitting proposals Nov. 2 to develop a mixed-income combo of multi-family residential, with the city's first dedicated apartments for the chronically homeless.
- SunRail's expansion to the south is nearing the building phase, with the Florida Department of Transportation taking bids for the extension into Osceola County.