- Your update on the growing undeveloped land assets of Universal Orlando, and their potential for future theme park development.
- Insight on what's motivating the prospective seller, who earned the listing opportunity, and the rare infill potential a parcel of this size offers.
- New details on the scope and design concepts for two to three hotels planned by the theme park company on its 64.6 acres along International Drive.
- Learn what mass grading and stormwater retention work was left unfinished by former owner Stan Thomas, and what steps are next for Universal's affiliate.
- The largest land transaction in the history of Orlando's tourism market was registered in late December when Colony Capital drew $130 million for its 474-acre property near Universal Boulevard. The roots of that deal date back three and a half years, stretch as far as Los Angeles and New York, and wind back to CBRE Orlando's Land Services team.
- Nine sources have told GrowthSpotter that Universal Studios Orlando plans to build a new theme park on land it has under contract with Colony Capital.