- Learn where the new land opportunity lies, what challenges are ahead in making it pad-ready, and population and jobs data driving local multifamily investment.
- Insight on this Fort Lauderdale-based developer's options for 37 acres in southwest Orange County that an investment partner owns.
- Find out how what the developer used for collateral to secure the capital, and how it hopes to turn that into more local assets.
- Learn more about this South Florida buyer's profile, and what tenants he's looking for next to reinvigorate a former bank-owned property.
- Hear directly from the buyer on how they plan to avoid the mistakes of past redevelopment efforts on this North I-Drive property, and how the mixed-use vision may take shape.
- Hear directly from the buyer on their vision for the 104-acre property on International Drive, and what steps lie ahead in the coming months.
- Orlando International Airport has named the finalists to build its $1.8 billion south terminal, with five of the six operating out of Orlando.