- After spending more than $33 million last year to buy two Disney area hotels, Hollywood-based AD1 Global is now converting them from Choice brands to IHG flags.
- Hear from the developer on construction progress for its apartment complex next door, and what long-term value it sees in owning adjacent office buildings.
- Insight on the timeline for another development in Orlando's tourism corridor that did not come to fruition, and the rich opportunity its land now offers.
- Your update on this South Florida-based developer's push for more than 400 new hotel rooms and a private water park amenity near Four Corners.
- Developer Joshua Wallack filed plan revisions on Thursday with Orange County to add two more floors, or 200 new spaces, to his planned Hollywood Plaza Parking Garage on N. International Drive, a choice prompted by the strong turnout to his neighboring Mango's Tropical Cafe Orlando after six weeks of operations.
- Wallack says an attraction tenant is signed for one ground-floor retail space, and 'high-level negotiations' are underway for a fine dining restaurant tenant on the roof.