- With the property re-entitled in recent months by Unicorp and Dwight Saathoff, Pulte buys half now for Phase I of Ruby Lake Estates, while land banking agent Sun Terra holds Phase II until October 2017.
- The niche treatment facility for mental health and substance abuse will expand its size by nearly a third, and then renovate its existing wings through First Quarter 2017.
- A neighboring land group that sold Lennar the property to build its Stoneybrook Hills community is now pressing the homebuilder to fulfill its commitment to build an interior connector parkway.
- Current development plan for 20 acres at Universal Boulevard and Destination Parkway will follow current standard of suburban-esque retail development, getting in before stricter I-Drive Vision standards can take effect.
- ContraVest has an option to build more apartments, while ComTerra Development has a contract to buy and develop the retail portion of Orlando Equity Partners' land.
- Portions of the 207-acre property would be sold to apartment or home builders in the coming months as county approval nears on plans for the land.