- Hear from specialists and a state DEO official on how trillions of dollars in tax savings could be available to real estate investors through this program.
- Learn how many acres Osceola County's largest city wants to give away to a developer in exchange for the promise of mixed-income rental housing.
- Learn more about the local non-profit organization working with this Miami-based developer to see through the Phase 2 of a notable low-income housing project.
- Insight on the public policy and market factors driving Orange Blossom Family Health to build another full-service center for low-income residents.
- Real estate brokers, developers, land sellers and buyers can tap into a wealth of new data on public and private financing options for specific land parcels.