- Hear from the Canadian developer on how massing and conceptual planning with a local architecture firm generated new ideas for these 110 acres in Sanford.
- Learn who is in due diligence for the remaining 110 acres of the former Flea World property on U.S. 17-92, and the design goals guiding their plans.
- Polk Commissioners voted to support a plan to allow distribution warehouses on the east side of U.S. 27. But learn why this is far from a done deal.
- Learn why this planning commission voted to allow more warehouses on the U.S. 27 corridor, over the objections of staff and area residents.
- Owners of the former Flea World property in Sanford have about 110 acres still actively marketed for sale, and are considering only buyers for the entirety
- Learn why property owners at a key intersection in Four Corners are prepping their site for a shopping center even without a developer in the picture.
- Park Square Homes contracted to build 66 town houses for the Reagan Center in Sanford wants to expand its presence by purchasing 10 contiguous acres and build 60 to 75 more.