rosen hotels resorts
- Insight on assets this local hotel leader acquired in recent days, forecasting potential expansion of one of its premier convention-level properties.
- An update on our Sept. 9 story about this local developer's plans to build a convention-level hotel tower with up to 1,200 keys.
- Details on who is behind the deal for a new hotel that could serve OCCC attendees, who owns it now and what high-profile project was proposed there in 2007.
- Orange County's new transect-based code for the tourist corridor should be adopted by September; an update on how Universal Orlando is getting involved.
- New plans filed with the county show hotelier Harris Rosen plans a new resort tower, spa building, convention center expansion, parking garage and on-site operations building for his company at the Shingle Creek Resort property.