- Elevation Development of Orlando has a contract to buy a 6.3 acre property on SR 46 off I-4, but faces a hurdle to its development plan.
- Seminole County Chairman Brenda Carey said a staff review of the master plan has begun. The county owns buildings near Lake Monroe and on 17-92 in Sanford.
- The $220 million multi-use development in Lake Mary includes 800,000 square feet of office space, a 250-room hotel, retail, restaurants and three parking structures.
- GrowthSpotter has introduced new sections by topic and geography. New additions include Residential, Retail & Restaurants, Hotels, Offices, Industrial, Downtown Orlando, I-Drive, Kissimmee, Lake County, Osceola County, Seminole County and Brazil.
- UCF Real Estate Foundation plans to sell or lease 60 acres to a yet-to-be-formed non-profit run by civic leaders including David McKinney, John Lowndes and Tom Yochum.