starwood hotels resorts worldwide inc
- Details on the latest of four property sales in the tourism corridor this month for planned hotels, and analysis of replacement cost dynamics behind them.
- Island Hospitality Partners, an affiliate of Puerto Rican developers PRISA Group, filed a development plan Monday for a new Starwood-branded hotel adjacent to
- Insight into where the project stands with its land sale and building permit applications, and how the potential flag is connected.
- The Greater Orlando market boasted 68 individual hotel transactions in 2015, with single asset sales totaling $595 million in value -- more than the previous two years combined. Despite economy and debt market questions, Orlando can draw more hotel investment than ever, said Paul Sexton of HREC Investment Advisors.
- Roughly seven months after buying the 301-room Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City on North International Drive for $15 million, Indianapolis-based Hotel Capital has turned the property in a multi-million dollar profit, selling for $23 million on Wednesday to Tampa-area hotel investor Ben Mallah.